Popular Posts

Friday, September 5, 2014

Encounters of a different kind

I was taking note of his replies to my queries when I heard him ask: how do you spell .....( a name)
I was writing but gave him the right spelling to the name.
Silence followed.
'Did I ask you, you bossy old lady'
I looked up and saw Jeffery Archer looking at me with mock anger.
He then advised me ( I had asked for his honest advice on what I should do to pursue my passion, which was writing. Quit my current job and concentrate on writing or what or what or what??????)
Quit. He said.
'Quit your job if you are so passionate about writing and if that is indeed what you love. Writing is a full time job - you cannot be working 9 to 5 and then write as well. Better still, find a part time writing job. That should be a good start. '

No comments:

Post a Comment